Elena K's photoblog

Photographs and artwork as a means of creative expression and an attempt to quiet a troubled mind.
Sometimes images communicate when words fail.

The way I see things may be different or strange, but it was one of the few things my mother could never take away from me, no matter how much she tried.

All photos and/or artwork by Elena K unless otherwise specified

Friday, November 9, 2012

Lost In The Woods

Crawling under branches, looking for a way out. This is how my mother makes me feel right now

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. Bleak and beautiful. Keep focusing on the aesthetic as much as you can. Someday you can turn all this into art. Someday when you're free, in your own home, away from the malevolent spirit that is your pathetic mother. Remember how small, how withered she must feel inside to be treating you and your family this way. There will be color and new life out there eventually.

    ReplyDelete